East Daley’s consulting service is a unique data and analytics service that leverages its in-house integrated commodity and financial data and modeling capabilities. Our differentiated methodology routinely models and forecast the energy value chain down to the asset level, both physical and financial, triangulating multiple datasets to find unique insights. We combine that data and modeling capability with a high level of curiosity and determination to find the answers that fit our client's specific questions. East Daley's focus is to find the wisdom within the data that helps our clients make the best decision.
In a typical market study or due diligence, our pipeline takeaway (egress) stack will consider more than just the rated capacity of the pipeline and the historical throughput. East Daley analysis typically extends to:
• Analysis of an effective capacity that may differ from rated capacity
• Forecast throughput by pipeline into the future
• Consideration of the contractual parties both upstream and downstream
• Consideration of the connected infrastructure both upstream and downstream
• Balanced outlook that accounts for downstream competition
• Understanding of the strategic importance of the assets within the operators and investors' portfolio
• Contracted Capacity vs Physical Throughput
These extended analyses can significantly impact revenue expectations, basis outlooks, throughput, partnerships and many other factors that are critical in the decision process.
If you are unsure about which solution is best for you, talk with
an expert about your challenges and find the right fit.