East Daley Analytics – Dissecting the Energy Value Chain






Asset Types





East Daley Analytics Preview and Review Report

East Daley regularly updates Midstream Company Financials. Clients get access to Preview and Review Reports and Models on each company. This is an example of a previous report on Antero Midstream.

Request Updated Report

oke mmp intro slide-1

DT MIDSTREAM on Energy Data Studio

The Energy Data Studio platform’s interactive dashboard allows users to easily navigate weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates to individual producers, midstream assets, and midstream company financials, providing flexibility for working with data. It is available through data downloads from the visual interface, in Excel files, or as direct data delivered into subscribers’ workflow via secure file transfer.

Free Trial of Energy Data Studio

DTM Doubles Down on Millennium

DT Midstream (DTM) is doubling down on Millennium Pipeline, reaching a deal to buy out co-partner National Grid for $552 million. The acquisition contributes to our relatively bullish outlook for DTM, which has seen strong performance recently from other assets in the Northeast.

DTM and National Grid announced the deal on September 29. DTM will acquire National Grid’s 26.25% stake, doubling the company's ownership in Millennium to 52.5%. TC Energy (TRP) owns the remaining 47.5% and manages pipeline operations. DTM will finance the transaction with cash on hand and drawings from a revolving credit facility. The companies expect to close the transaction in 4Q22.


Read Full Article
dtm (1)

The Daley Note

Midstream Insights Delivered Daily

The Daley Note: September 26, 2023

LPG exports are up 5% YTD in 2023 vs 2022, and midstream companies anticipate more demand from new...

The Daley Note: September 21, 2023

Consolidation continues in the Permian Basin as producers look to add reserves in the industry’s hottest...

The Daley Note: September 20, 2023

Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) has filed with regulators to increase maximum tariff rates by 80% or...

The Daley Note: September 19, 2023

The Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion (TMX) faces the prospects of more delays to finish construction,...